Wednesday, July 8, 2009

United Airlines and the broken guitar

I saw this story (and song/video) today and couldn't help but think of Shirky. I wonder if it will take on a life of its own beyond the creator's expectations. Of course, this is a bit different since it is the little guy against a big corporation.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that they were able to get their point across to United. I was thinking of Shirky myself when I was presented with my final bill from Alltel, full month's price for two days of service. I got someone to issue a credit to meet me half way. I thought I was going to have to do some Web 2.0 magic to get satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok class.. it is a small world cause I have not only been to a gig or two of this boys - Don and Dave Carroll but my husband and their mother worked for the same company

    I have some of their irish folk music on CDs....

    ReplyDelete