As I sit in the car heading toward SC, I can think of nothing better to do than post a recap of blog posts that I've been saving up for the last week or so. (I love my wireless card!)
Jack talks about MS making an online version of Office available for free. Is this competition for Google?
Lea Ann mentions that she attended a demo of Bb Scholar (which is now enabled for your use in the Bb sidebar).
Alisa is doing a synchronous e-learning demo tonight! (That would be Tuesday). Follow the link for all of the info. You're encouraged to attend. I'm going to do my best, although I'm expected at a family dinner (extended family) and not sure how the timing will work out.
AJ differentiates judging of expertise in “meatspace” differently from in the virtual world. He also posts about how Facebook may change real world relationships. Lea Ann and I (so far) comment. Join in!
Sophia has seen firsthand how different generations react differently to the idea of Web 2.0 in the workplace and wants to know your thoughts on how to overcome the older generation’s hesitations in this area.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment