- Barbara discusses an incident of plagiarism that she dealt with recently and how it raises issues related to attribution and aggregation/repurposing of content.
- Scott raises the issue of shared vs owned and what will happen as the boomers retires and the next generation comes into positions of power and seniority
- Gina talks about the hive model, going back to its origins and talks about the role that top-down structures play in bottom-up designs.
- Bi-Jen points us to Henry Jenkins’ blog, Confessions of an Aca-Fan. If you search through his older posts there's some interesting stuff about participatory learning, online communities, etc.
- Xinrong compares produsage to student-centered learning
- Sheri has some questions, and perhaps you have answers
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
tour de blog
I know it's difficult to get around to all of the blogs, but I've been around to them all (more than once) and figured I'd point the way to some posts you might find interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the quick re-cap.
ReplyDelete