Monday, July 6, 2009

Twits: A Twitter toon by weebls.

I debated whether to share this or not. In the end, I decided to share with a warning.

It's total edgy potty humor. It's in poor taste. But it is topically relevant.

It's a weebls 'toon about Twitter and whether or not it actually is useful.

Watch at your own peril. But if you do, I hope you find it funny.

It's called Twits.

3 comments:

  1. My husband and I watched it and laughed! :) I do think it's relevant though. I've seen people "tweet" about all sorts of things and again I have to ask "who cares?" Clearly someone does, otherwise no one would post....er.uh....tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it too...and it was certainly funny (and sadly not far from the truth sometimes).

    I don't, however, think anyone has to care what the tweeter is doing for a tweet to go out on twitter (that was fun to write). In fact, I'd be willing to bet there are people on twitter with no followers, yet they tweet anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really hits the marks.. I wonder if CNN and other media were not using Twitter would it be so popular? Does Ted Turner have a stake in it?

    ReplyDelete