I just wonder how long Facebook will keep accounts "free." Right now, they are killing Classmates.com because you have to pay to see when people post something to your name. I refuse to pay money to find out some jerk I went to school with is wanting to catch up with me.
I also wonder how long Facebook will allow businesses to have their own free accounts. They're going to have to kick up their advertising dollars somehow.
I just wonder how long Facebook will keep accounts "free." Right now, they are killing Classmates.com because you have to pay to see when people post something to your name. I refuse to pay money to find out some jerk I went to school with is wanting to catch up with me.
ReplyDeleteI also wonder how long Facebook will allow businesses to have their own free accounts. They're going to have to kick up their advertising dollars somehow.