The Evolution of CRM to Social CRM
This is a quick and simple look into how Customer Relationship Management is turning (has turned) into Social Customer Relationship Management. It seems that SCRM is more customer driven than company driven, so many companies are likely trying to play catch-up, hurrying to find customers where they already are instead of trying to drag the customers into the company's world.
Is this an example of Web 2.0 transferring power back to the consumer?
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing this Bryan. I work in CRM within IT and this struck a chord. I was reading an adjunct to the article and the point of a enterprise needing to, "hang out where your customers hang out" struck a chord - an ah ha moment if you will I serve on the Board of a local $4B credit union and am convinced we're missing the social customer out there. While we have a Facebook presence, which is a start, we need to have more focus in this area. Great stuff . . .
ReplyDelete