This is a blog for our Summer '10 class. It includes older posts from the Summer '09 class.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Using Twitter in education
We'll start looking at Twitter more next week, but I just came across this youtube video and thought that those of you who took EME6507 (we used this tool!) would be quite amused:
I remember Xtranormal. I had such a hard time getting the gesture timings to match the words to which I was trying to gesture. I had a great time with it though and thought this was a good use for it too.
I remember Xtranormal. I had such a hard time getting the gesture timings to match the words to which I was trying to gesture. I had a great time with it though and thought this was a good use for it too.
ReplyDeleteLove this! I also love Xtranormal but, funny enough, I don't love it half as much as my 9 year old daughter.
ReplyDelete